Confer the right to nominate online
Would you like to conduct nominations of candidates for your club, university, or association? Save on time and administrative costs and organize the whole nominations process from the planning to verification on the Nomination Platform flexibly and transparently from anywhere.
It is so simple online:
- Decide for which boards candidates can be nominated
- Stipulate who have the right to nominate
- Create voter groups (according to counties, voting rights, gender, and other attributes)
- Upload an electoral register
- Decide whether the nominators can nominate themselves or others
- Determine the nominations period and invite to submit nominations
- Oversee and verify the candidate proposals online
Self-nominations and nominations by another
Nominators can nominate themselves or others, submit candidate lists, or support those who have already been nominated with supporting signatures on the Nomination Platform, all online with clicks of the mouse, depending on the options the election office offers.
Depending on the configuration your nominators see an overview of all boards, for which they may nominate candidates. Every individual board can be expanded on the nominations ballot paper to make entries for that board.
Transparency for the nominators
Nominators can communicate with the election office regarding their nominations on the Nomination Platform. They receive for instance a response whether the submitted nominations were formally correct and complete.
As regards changes, the nominators can amend, withdraw, or replace their nominations and check the status of their nominations at any time. The election office can observe the course of the nominations period in real time.
Data protection in the POLYAS Online Voting System
POLYAS adheres to the highest security standards through the use of appropriate measures and technologies for system and data security.