Safe Online Voting with SecureLink
Easy Voting in Your Intranet
- Login to the online voting system via one click from your own intranet
- Secure access data transmission by SecureLink
- Single login with known access data through Single-Sign-On
Easy Access to the Online Voting System
Our premium feature: Your voters can conveniently participate in the online election by voting in your intranet or a secure member area without a separate login.
The SecureLink allows your voters an easy access to the POLYAS online voting system.
The security when connecting to the intranet can be vouched for through a signature and an encrypted data transfer with a HTTPS-protocol.
Learn more about security with POLYAS!
Benefit from Your Intranet
All you need to use the SecureLink feature for your election is a secure member area. Note that all voters need to have access to the member area, your website or the intranet.
Individual access for every eligible voter
You give us your electoral roll and we create an individual access-URL for every eligible voter. Beforehand, you can also anonymize the data but it is important that every voter has a clear ID.
Advantages of the SecureLink Features
Integrate the SecureLink in your system
After we created all the necessary parameter for your SecureLink connection, we will send you the data and an instruction how to embed it in your intranet. Your system administrator can now integrate the SecureLink with the following data:
- an identification feature of your choice (election hash)
- an individual ID for every eligible voter
- a feature about the validity of the link (timestamp/ TTL)
- a signature (individual feature)
- the Shared Secret (common password for your election)
Now you can integrate a button on your website which by clicking on it, forwards your voter to the POLYAS voting system.
The online vote casting
Your voters can now cast their vote in the online voting system without another login. This procedure is also called Single-Sign-On.
More Features for Your Online Election
The establishment of the SecureLink and the online election takes place intuitively in a few steps:
- Create the ballot for your election easily online
- Upload the electoral roll
- Integrate the SecureLink feature with our data into you intranet
- Look at your voter turnout in real time and download a PDF with the results afterwards.