Candidate nominations: simply online
Would you like to neatly organize the nominations of candidates, administration of candidate proposals, self-nominations, and list nominations in the election at your university, chamber, club or association? Benefit from the new POLYAS Nomination Platform and conduct your entire nominations process transparently and user-friendly for your candidates.
With the POLYAS Nomination Platform you can:
- Collect a large number of candidate proposals
- Determine and manage nominators in an electoral register
- Assign voter groups
- Reduce errors using searchable lists of candidates
- Offer digital consent for nominations
- Administer and verify the submitted supporting signatures
- Manage nominations everywhere and at any time
- Plan and send emails to participants
- Ensure data security
The POLYAS Nomination Platform: transparent & efficient
The nomination of candidates can be done online without any media interruption on the POLYAS Nomination Platform. As such the costs of printing and postage are gone. The environment is protected and sustainability is ensured.
Nominators only require a web-enabled device with an up-to-date browser and Internet access. Election officers can enable access to the Nomination Platform either with the PIN/TAN process or SecureLink.
During the nomination period the nominators can put themselves or others as candidates, support candidates with a supporting signature, or submit complete nomination lists with a determined number of candidates from anywhere in the world. They can edit, withdraw, and replace their nominations during the nominations period. If they are nominated themselves, they can give their digital consent.
The whole communication with all information about the nominations takes place on the transparent POLYAS Nomination Platform. As such election officers and nominators always have an overview of the status of the nominations.
Holistic digital process: nominations and voting
Would you like to directly connect the advantages of the POLYAS Online Voting and Online Nominations with an online election of your candidates?
This is how it works:
On the Nomination Platform you have ...
- Stipulated for which or positions nominations should be submitted
- Determined whether list nominations, self-nominations and/or nominations by another are permitted
- Created an electoral register setting out who may nominate
- Specified voter groups
- Defined nominations periods and sent out invites
- Completed the acceptance of nominations
- Seen and verified submitted nominations
Now you can directly import your electoral register as well as the lists of candidates standing for election to the POLYAS Online Voting Manager and start your election.
Would you like to do a test online voting for free? Click here for the Online Voting Manager