Vote Counting Made Easy
Vote counting takes a lot of time in traditional elections. Many volunteers have to open every ballot, record the vote and then archive the ballot. These processes can take at least a day if you have an election with 1,000 voters, and despite the care taken by volunteers, the results are still prone to errors.
With online voting, these processes vanish completely: the election results are automatically ready to download in a PDF-file
Receive your results quickly after the end of the election
Once the online election is completed, the online voting system shuts down the modules for casting votes, the ballot box and all other technical components. Only then does vote counting in the digital ballot box begin. Interim results are not possible.
Benefit from our quick counting online voting system
- The POLYAS online voting system counts about 1,500 votes per minute
- The Votes are shuffled while counting so no conclusion can be drwan on the voters identity from the order of ballots cast
- Download the election results as a PDF file in the election management centre right after the election
- See the winner of your election at one glance
- Invalid Votes are documented for you too
- The voting system gives out live information about the voter turnout
- Download an election report and see who voted and who did not
- Download a report about all the technical processes during your election
Recounting the Digital Election Result
You can also verify your online election results by recounting the ballot box.
As an election officer, you will receive detailed documentation of the election. The digital election documentation includes database protocols from the start to the end of the election, as well as XML-files of the electoral roll and the ballot box including the corresponding encryption information. With these files, you can see your election results in a separate tool and understand the complete election process. No conclusion on the identity of the voter can be made even in the recount. Secrecy of the ballot remains protected.
Calculating the distribution of seats with the digital election result
If you want to calculate the distribution of seats according to proportional representation, ask for your election results in a XML-file and calculate with our POLYAS tool.