Real Time Voter Turnout
With the POLYAS online voting system you can follow the number of votes cast in real time in the election management centre. This allows you to monitor participation throughout the election and gives you the opportunity to actively increase voter turnout.
Voter turnout in the POLYAS online voting system
Benefit from the advantages of POLYAS' Realtime Voter Turnout Feature:
- The number of completed ballots in the digital ballot box is already being counted during the election
- Obtain a graphical representation of the voter turnout in the election management centre
- The Participation in your Election is measured by several measurement points placed between a minimum of five minutes to one hour apart
- See your the voter turnout of your election in real time
- Send out reminders to eligible voters who haven't cast their vote yet
Transparent overview of the electoral roll
In addition to the graphical representation of voter turnout, our online voting software lets you see which voters have already voted in the electoral roll. Voters who have filled out a ballot online are marked accordingly on the electoral roll.
You will not receive any information about how individual voters have voted. The secrecy of the ballot is strictly maintained at POLYAS.
This allows you the opportunity to segment your electorate into voters and non-voters in order to be able to carry out appropriate measures to activate your electorate.
Increasing voter turnout
If you can already see the turnout during the election, you will get valuable information about your voters' willingness to participate.
You can then draw conclusions about how successful your voter communication has been and possibly send a voting reminder about the election or implement other measures to increase voter turnout.